EXAMPLE ALFRESCO DINING – SHARED PLATTERS
This is a more informal yet intimate style of dining. Guests are seated at tables with 3 varieties of salads that are placed along the centre of a table accompanied by gutsy warm ciabatta bread, balsamic aged vinegar, extra virgin oil & cracked pepper & seasalt. A selection of canapés will be served as an appetiser to the
Guests can help themselves to the stunning offerings at their own leisure where wait staff will casually circulate each table offering a variety of grass fed cooked meats, fresh regional seafood, and free range poultry throughout your special occasion.
This is a perfect style of celebrating special intimate occasions.
Light Canapé Entree (choice of 3) to kick start the mood, whilst guest mingle..
- 1 Ah Muu oyster shots (freshly shucked) splashed with fresh lime juice, sesame seeds Thai basil & palm sugar or Bloody Mary’s
- 2 Mini Yorkshire puddings with rare roast beef & horseradish fraiche
- 3 Harvey Bay sea scallops, taramasalata, wakamae & salmon pearl
- 4 Filo puffs filled with Fetta, Spanish onion & green peppercorn
- 5 Asian pork noodle balls with mint sauce
- 6 Italian Arancini rice balls dusted in polenta
- 7 Salmon & Dill Rice balls dusted in Japanese bread crumbs & served with a wsabi mayonaise with a splash of fresh lemon & sea salt MAIN
SALAD FEAST SELECTION (CHOICE OF 3)
- Blanched broccolini drizzled with extra virgin oil, seasalt & cracked pepper
- Blanched fresh asparagus spears drizzled with extra virgin oil, seasalt & cracked pepper
- Kipfler potatoes, crispy pancetta, radicchio, raisin, rocket with a vincotto dressing
- Santori salad of fresh red, green, & yellow capsicum with cherry tomatoes, Kalamatta olives & Spanish onion with a fresh lemon dressing
- Watermelon with fetta, black olives, Spanish onions, Italian parsley drizzled with freshly squeezed lemon, sea salt cracked pepper & olive oil
- Green mesculin pesto salad
- Roasted vegetables of pumpkin, potato & mixed root varieties
- Traditional Greek salad
- Kale Almond & sesame seed
MAIN FEAST SELECTION (CHOICE OF 3)
- Large green Mooloolaba prawns flashed with fresh basil with a chilli, garlic lemon zest & olive oil (2 prawns per serve)
- Fresh white reef fish fillets with sea salt cracked pepper & fresh lemon (Approx 120 grams)
- Prime Kilcoy lamb cutlets with mint, garlic & olive oil (2 per serve)
- Prime eye fillet medallions atop capsicum relish
- Marinated chicken of sesame, soy, honey & garlic
- Baked Moroccan Chicken
- Eight hour Slow Roasted Pork Belly served with lemon grass & chilli compote with asian greens.
YOUR CELEBRATION CAKE
Can be plated with clotted cremé and a splash of fruit compote to compliment your special dessert with our signature espresso shots & tea on request
SWEET BITES – Please choose 2 from our Spoon fed Canapé menu to be served as a roving delight with our signature espresso coffee & tea on request
CHEESE BOARD & HAM & CHEESEBOARD
Selected import and local cheeses – blue, cheddar & soft accompanied with quince paste, fresh fruit, dried pear, peach & muscatel, pistachio & gourmet breads. Smoked Whole baked Ham finely sliced served with mini Panini rolls.
NEW TO SPOON FED
In addition to our exceptional food Spoon fed are excited to introduce ‘Bottle fed’ to our stable of services ‘Bottle fed’ can advise and provide trusted suppliers to quote you on any bar/ lounge set up to suit your occasion
Pricing and Quotes
Bar/Drink staff are charged separately. Our professional experience allows us to advise and quote you on our Elegant Vue glassware & Bar Prop equipment that you may need to run your event smoothly. Please contact us on the following details to organise a specialised quote for your next event or special occasion.